The Faculty Graduate Center of the TUM School of Education is an institution at the Faculty of School of Education and is a member of the umbrella organization for all doctoral students of TUM, the TUM Graduate School (TUM-GS).
The Faculty Graduate Center of TUM School of Education offers its doctoral candidates besides advisory skills a subject-specific course program of further training to dovetail with doctoral studies in collaboration with TUM GS.
It is the first point of contact for graduate students at TUM School of Education with questions about, among other things:
- Administrative steps for doctoral programs (e.g. a supervision agreement, feedback meeting)
- The requirements of the TUM Graduate School (required courses)
- Specialized and discipline-related qualification programs
- Internationalization support
- Proofreading services
- Any specific requirements of the Graduate Center