TU München has opted for focus on research-driven graduate training as a key priority and has founded TUM Graduate School (TUM-GS) as its central academic institution. It is under this umbrella the graduate centers of the various TU faculties are organized.
The Faculty Graduate Center of TUM School of Education offers its doctoral candidates besides advisory skills a subject-specific course program of further training to dovetail with doctoral studies in collaboration with TUM GS.
The Faculty Graduate Center of TUM School of Education is the first point of contact for graduate students at TUM School of Education with questions about, among other things:
- Administrative steps for doctoral programs (e.g. a supervision agreement, feedback meeting)
- The requirements of the TUM Graduate School (required courses)
- Specialized and discipline-related qualification programs
- Internationalization support
- Proofreading services
- Any specific requirements of the Graduate Center