The TUM School of Education is the department for teacher training and education research at the Technical University of Munich. Education is Germany’s most valuable asset. Teachers with the highest standard of qualifications form the backbone of the education system. The teaching work of the School focuses primarily on the basic and continued training of high school teachers in the subjects mathematics, informatics, the natural sciences and sport. For vocational school teachers, the training covers the commercial/industrial domain. In addition, there is an international Master program which focuses on general topics related to teaching and learning. The School addresses various aspects of education research from the perspectives of education science, psychology and teaching methodology. Here, too, the spotlight is on issues related to teaching and learning in a variety of contexts as well as in schools and other institutions.
Das Angebot der TUM School of Education
- Lehramt an Gymnasien (Studiengang Naturwissenschaftliche Bildung)
- Abschluss Bachelor/Master of Education
- Lehramt an beruflichen Schulen (für die beruflichen Fachrichtungen Agrarwirtschaft, Bautechnik, Elektro- und Informationstechnik, Ernährung- und Hauswirtschaftswissenschaften, Gesundheits- und Pflegewissenschaft, Metalltechnik)
– Abschluss Bachelor/Master of Education
- Research on Teaching and Learning (Masterstudiengang)